The responsibility to protect r2p or rtop is a global political commitment which was endorsed by all member states of the united nations at the 2005 world summit in order to address its four key concerns to prevent genocide war crimes ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity the principle of the responsibility to protect is based upon the underlying premise that sovereignty entails a . The responsibility to protect embodies a political commitment to end the worst forms of violence and persecution it seeks to narrow the gap between member states pre existing obligations under . The responsibility to protect rtop or r2p is a new international security and human rights norm to address the international communitys failure to prevent and stop genocides war crimes ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.